Scholarship Application Available Now!
April 22, 2018
EDUCATION FUND MINISTRY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
The Mt. Zion Education Fund Ministry exists to further the education of active church members who are graduating high school students. Financial awards are offered only at the post secondary level. Qualifications for the financial awards and gifts are based on the by-laws of the Education Fund Ministry.
- High School Senior
- Minimum high school grade point average (GPA) of 2.0
- An active member of Mt. Zion, participating in at least one ministry from Ministry Leader – examples: Rev. Bailey/Greenhouse, Sr. Usher Leader, Sunday School Teacher
- Have received the right hand of fellowship
- Submit an official high school transcript
- Submit a letter or recommendation from a teacher/counselor and one other adult that is not a family member
- 10 hours of Community Service
- Submit a completed typed application
- Copy of third quarter grades
- Official Transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of ACT/SAT
- Application Essay
The application must be returned via email at email@example.com with all related documents (transcript, recommendations, etc) by May 18, 2018 at 4:59 PM.
Click here to view/download the scholarship application and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Back